NH Perspective Radio Show – Sept. 26: Congressman Paul Broun/Control Freaks
This week on New Hampshire Perspective:
1st Segment: Congressman Paul Broun, R-Georgia
NH Perspective is pleased to welcome back a true defender of liberty, a practicing MD, and one of your favorite guest Congressman Paul Broun.
1. Obamacare – 6 months later – What are we now learning?
2. The Pledge to America – What is it really?
3. The Obama Administrations new assault on the 2nd Amendment
For more infor:
2nd Segment: Control Freaks – 7 Ways Liberals Plan to Ruin Your Life
We will be joined by political pundit Terence Jeffrey
Liberals control congress and the White House. Next on the agenda: your life.
If the Obama administration has one overriding objective—tying together health care “reform,” non-stop meddling in the economy, and hard-Left Supreme Court appointments—it is that big government should make decisions for you. When it comes to how you live your life, Washington bureaucrats know best.
Or so they tell us.
Nationally syndicated columnist Terence P. Jeffrey tells a different story. Jeffrey reveals how liberals are trying to transform America from the limited government of the Founding Fathers into the unlimited government of liberal control freaks.
Jeffrey dissects the relentless liberal attack on every freedom the Founders fought to secure for us, from where and how you live, to your right to criticize your representatives, to what you believe and teach your own children.
In Control Freaks Jeffrey exposes:
* How the Obama administration wants to limit your freedom of speech—especially your right to political speech
* How Obamacare sets the stage for a fed eral takeover of the economy
* Why Obama is putting the power of life and death into the hands of federally funded scientists
* How liberal judges are deciding that the government has a right to indoctrinate your children
* Why Obama believes traditional American self-reliance is passéand you need to be shepherded by bureaucrats
* How Obama and his liberal friends in Congress, running annual deficits that exceed a trillion dollars, think they can plan your retirement better than you can
For more info:
Agenda and guest updated often – please check backSee More