New England Beer Cocktail Segment
June 27, 2015
3 – 12 oz bottles of ice cold beer (Woodstock Summer Ale)
4 cups of lemonade chilled
½ cup peach brandy
1. Combine all ingredients and stir.
2. Pour into glasses filled with ice.
Key Lime Michelada Cocktail
1 Moat Mountain Hell Yes!
1 cup of Clamato
1 tbsp of soy sauce
1 tbsp of lime juice
1 tsp of sriracha
2 key limes (or regular limes)
1. Dip the rim of the glass in salt.
2. Add soy sauce, lime juice, and sriracha to a tall glass.
3. Stir in Clamato.
4. Fill the remainder of the glass with beer.
5. Garnish with key limes.
White IPA + Raspberry Beermosa
Yield: 1 drink
1 white IPA, 603 White Peaks
6 oz orange juice
1/4 cup muddle raspberries
1. In a large, 22 oz glass, pour beer over muddled raspberries. Top with orange juice.
1 shot (1 1/2 ounces) grenadine
1-2 maraschino cherries
1 Moat Czech
1. Put the grenadine and the cherries at the bottom of a pint glass.
2. Pour in bottle of Miller High Life
Berry Beer Sangria
Yield: 8 servings
3 cups fresh strawberries cut in half
1 cup fresh raspberries (optional)
1 lemon, sliced
1 lime, sliced
1 orange, sliced
1 cup, vodka
3 tablespoons, sugar
1 (16.9oz) bottle of lemon lime soda, or ginger ale, chilled
6 bottles or cans Cape Ann Sunrise Saison (strawberries and Rhubarb)
1. Stir the fruit, the sugar and the vodka together in a larger pitcher.
2. Pour in the lemon lime soda. Slowly pour in the beer.
3. Give it a good stir and serve over ice, in a chilled glass with a fruit garnish.
Make sure all of your ingredients are chilled well before making cocktail. Don’t use frozen raspberries they tend to fall apart.
To make ahead, add the vodka and the fruit to a medium size container. Chill covered up to 1 day. Then mix the remainder of the ingredients when ready to serve.